Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!!!

Hope everyone had an incredible Fourth of July!!! My husband and I grabbed some Chipotle (I'm obsessed!) and headed of to one of our friends' houses to celebrate last night. And of course we had the best seats in the house as we watched fireworks from the comfort of lawn chairs in their front yard!




Jason and I had sooooo many leftover sparklers from our wedding that we've just been itching to bring out again...and this was the perfect opportunity! The kids really enjoyed playing with all of our extras, and I think a few adults did as well!






All in all it was a very chill night, we really enjoyed the opportunity to hang out and celebrate the Fourth together!

But now that the holiday weekend is almost over it's time to start planning for two photo sessions coming up at the end of this week. I'm so excited but a little apprehensive about the weather since rain is forecast both days we planned the shoots! But hey, if it rains that will make for more interesting pictures, right? We'll find out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment