Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Photo Session: Anna and Gracie!

Last week I got the opportunity to take pictures of these ADORABLE girls! It's the first time I've done a photo session with children, so there was a big learning curve for me. But the girls were very well-behaved and I think we all had a great time running around the park!

 The girls' mother, Kristeena, styled Anna and Gracie and even coordinated their popsicles with their outfits! How cute is that?!










The girls even acquired a new pet turtle while at the park. I couldn't resist getting some pictures of the little guy!










Bubbles!!! The containers are even shaped like popsicles!




This is possibly one of my favorite photos from the day :)





Pretty sure we have some models-in-training here!







No comments:

Post a Comment