Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm back!!!


Well, technically I didn't go away...but I DID have a bad experience getting my wisdom teeth removed. Boooo! I had them taken out mid-August and it's taken me this long to recover, due to a series of unfortunate events. But I'm feeling muuuch better and ready to get back to blogging. And I'm excited because there will be lots of stuff to post! Jason and I have been redoing the house, so hopefully I'll have some before and afters to show soon. And I also have some photo sessions coming up in the next few months!

I do have a few photos to share that I snapped during my downtime:

Miss Patches is a little camera-shy, but I was able to get a couple of pics



Smokey is basically my real life Derek Zoolander. He's a camera hog and loves to practice his "blue steel" look. Plus he thinks he's really, really ridiculously good-looking :)





These came from our walk in the park today:












Hope everyone had a great Labor Day and enjoyed the long weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Love Smokey's Blue steel look! LOL

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the natural lighting on Miss Patches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I'm blessed to have such great live-in models, even if they are a bit on the furry side, haha!

    ReplyDelete